Design For Retrieval (DFR) is a custom built software that provides a one-stop solution for cleansing, enriching, validating, and managing your data to leverage built-in analytics tools. These tools help you to make strategic business decisions to increase part re-use, reduce inventory, and leverage purchasing power across fewer suppliers. Allow our team of experts to help you get started in your data project to achieve your business goals.
The Design for Retrieval software can be used for any purpose that requires high quality data including:
- Cataloging products, parts, people, assets, services, etc.
- Preparing data for Product Data Management (PDM) or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems migration
- Preparing and managing product data for customer facing websites
- Preparing and managing product data for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Preparing and managing data for search engines
- Preparing data for direct material cost reduction sourcing initiatives