Is your data living up to your requirements?
- Is it inconsistent, incomplete or fraught with errors?
- Do you have trouble filtering or locating components?
- Can you find and compare parts using attribute data? Do you even have attribute data?
- Have you purchased duplicate or similar components? From different suppliers?
- Are you unsure which parts are preferred?
- Importantly, are you paying different prices to suppliers for similar parts?
At Convergence Data, we offer an opportunity to help answer questions like these. It is what we call a Data Value Analysis, or DVA.
A DVA shows how data cleansing can save your company significant money by:
- Enhancing inventory utilization
- Reducing administrative costs of new parts
- Improving designers’ effectiveness
- Increasing purchasing leverage